Who We Are
Since 1988, the Association Foundation Group (AFG) has been the only organization in the country dedicated to you, the association fundraising and association foundation professional.
The mission of AFG is to serve association fundraising and association foundation professionals by providing education, research and information resources necessary to meet the unique needs of this community.
AFG is the leading source of education, ideas and advancement for the association fundraising and association foundation community.
- A members-only LinkedIn Group to increase networking across the country
- Discount Registration at our educational programs in Washington, DC & Chicago, which focus on issues particularly relevant to association foundation managers
- Discount Registration to the Annual National Conference on Association Foundations & Fundraising – the only conference dedicated exclusively to association foundation professionals
- Networking with colleagues facing the same challenges that you face
- Sharpening your skills in fundraising, leadership, planning and management
- The annual AFG Benchmarking Survey
- AFG Connections (our bi-monthly newsletter)
Membership is open to all who are interested in the management and leadership of association foundations.
AFG offers a variety of educational opportunities. Monthly Luncheon meetings are held September ? June in Washington, DC. There is also a growing schedule of Luncheon Meetings in Chicago. These educational programs offer AFG members an opportunity to meet, network with, and learn from professionals in the association/foundation fundraising field. Program topics include: Association/Foundation Board Relationships, Legal Issues, Marketing, Strategic Planning and Fundraising.
A Listing of the Current AFG Board is here.
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!