AFG Edge Virtual Conference – 2021 Registration
National Edge Conference
This fast-paced, 2-part conference is where professionals unite, renew their commitment to lifelong learning, and strengthen the influence of the association community. Join us to learn about and discuss the unique issues.
We are excited to announce plans for AFG’s Edge Conference, the premiere educational event for association fundraisers. This valuable hybrid event will equip you to lead your foundation in the current environment, whether you attend virtually and/or in-person.
We are offering virtual and in-person learning & networking opportunities to learn from experts and reconnect with your AFG tribe. Stay tuned for the detailed conference schedule. In meantime, update your calendar holds as we have finalized the logistics!
Monday, November 8, 2021, 1:00-3:00 pm: Virtual
Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 10:00 am-6:30 pm: On-site
Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 12:00-5:00 pm: Virtual
Yes! We are bringing you a face-to-face opportunity to safely gather with fellow AFG members on Tuesday, November 9. Association foundation thought leaders will gather for CE sessions, keynotes, presentation of AFG Leadership Awards, lunch-on-your-own and a happy hour. Space is limited, please register ASAP to ensure your seat.
We are thrilled to convene at the brand-new Capital One Hall in Tyson’s Corner, located directly on the McLean Metro station (silver line) with ample on-site parking (special conference rate of $10). We will close our limited in-person experience by networking on the rooftop at Starr Hill Biergarten.
We appreciate your support in navigating pandemic restrictions so we can safely gather for the first time in nearly two years. On-site attendees must adhere to all applicable COVID-19 protocols. Due to venue policies, attendees should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination status or recent negative test results upon entrance to Capital One Hall.
Can’t join us in Northern Virginia on Tuesday? See you on Zoom for the exclusively virtual conference elements! And, all conference sessions will be captured for future, on-demand viewing. This content library will be available free to all registered attendees!
- Tips to Prepare Your Website for Cryptocurrency Donations
- Amplifying Your Association’s Impact as an Agent-of-Change, A Two-Part Pre-versation (Presentation + Conversation)
- Five Questions to Optimize Data Management within Your Foundation
- Legal Brief: New Fundraising Issues, Shifting Regulator Priorities, and Compliance Considerations
Exciting elements of the November conference program include:
- Plenary speaker Holly Hall, Contributing Editor, Inside Philanthropy with a journalist’s take on trends in fundraising
- Nationally recognized planned giving expert Russell James III, Ph.D., J.D., CFP®, Professor, The CH Foundation Chair of Personal Financial Planning, at Texas Tech University, addressing “How to Ask for an Estate Gift without Fear or Anxiety”
- AFG’s Executive Roundtable for senior fundraisers and professionals
- And more!
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!