Join / Membership Information
Since 1988, the Association Foundation Group (AFG) has been the only organization in the country dedicated to you, the association foundation professional. AFG provides unique networking and educational programs for professionals working for and with association foundations.
AFG Basic Membership:
The AFG annual basic membership calendar begins July 1 and ends June 30th. The annual basic membership rate is $125. (Please note, AFG does not pro-rate membership dues.) For more information or to process your order over the phone, please contact AFG at 202.449.9551 ext. 204 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFG’s LinkedIn group to increase networking across the country.
- Discount Registration to the Annual National Conference on Association Foundations & Fundraising, the only conference dedicated exclusively to association foundation professionals.
- Networking with colleagues facing the same challenges that you face.
- Sharpening your skills in fundraising, leadership, planning, and management.
- The annual AFG Benchmarking Survey.
- AFG Connections (our bi-monthly members only newsletter).
- Dialed-In webinar series
AFG also offers an All Inclusive Membership that conveniently offers additional benefits, conference registration, discounts and more for even bigger savings!
- Bimonthly newsletter
- Dialed-In webinar series
- AFG Benchmarking Survey
- AFG Benchmarking Survey Data File
- AFG 2022 Annual Edge Conference (May 2022 in DC)
- Leadership Affinity Group (director level & above)
Membership is open to all who are interested in the management and leadership of association foundations. Meet the current AFG Board Members.
AFG offers a variety of educational opportunities. Monthly Dialed-In Webinar Series are held every third Wednesday of the month at 1:00 PM, ET and provide our attendees with one hour of Professional Development credit. These educational programs offer AFG members an opportunity to meet, network with, and learn from professionals in the association/foundation fundraising field. Program topics include Association/Foundation Board Relationships, Legal Issues, Marketing, Strategic Planning, and Fundraising.
AFG Members enjoy this complimentary benefit that connects over 180 association fundraising professionals around the country. Your questions are answered quickly and candidly by colleagues who work in the same unique field as you. In turn, your experiences and examples will help shape discussions from which others may benefit. The AFG LinkedIn Group is a great forum for sharing new ideas and surveying the professional fundraising environment.
To join or renew your AFG Membership, please selection your preferred payment option below, complete the member application and submit!
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!