AFG COVID-19 Fundraising Resources
OUR STRENGTH IS IN SHARED COLLABORATION!
In these troubled times, AFG is proud to be a center point of critical resources for all of our fundraising colleagues. We encourage you to utilize the up-to-date information provided.
AFG has launched a Virtual Town Hall Series designed to facilitate discussion on challenges facing fundraisers and association leaders during these uncertain times. We invite you to share the special session meeting notice information with your peers and associates.
AFG Virtual Town Hall Special Session:
April 2nd at noon, EDT: Registration here: Moving Forward Together in Times of Uncertainty
FUNDRAISING CRISIS RESOURCES
- Fundraising Amidst COVID-19 Graham-Pelton Live webcast for moving forward during times of uncertainty, featuring data, real-world examples, and immediate actions to take. 10 – 10:45 a.m. EST Thursday, March 26
- A frequently updated COVID-19 resource list for nonprofits. Also, follow the hashtag #NPCOVID19 on Twitter.
- SPONSORSHIP DURING TIMES OF CRISIS: CANCELLED EVENTS, POSTPONING AND REFUNDS
by Chris Baylis, Sponsorship Expert, Consultant & Speaker
- Fundraising in a Crisis, By Penelope Burk, Burk’s Blog
- What Philanthropy Can Do Today to Support Grantees Through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis, By Betsy Doyle, Michael Etzel, Peter Kim
- ADAA’s Managing Coronavirus Anxiety – Helpful Expert Tips and Strategies
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!