AFG COVID-19 Fundraising Resources
OUR STRENGTH IS IN SHARED COLLABORATION!
In these troubled times, AFG is proud to be a center point of critical resources for all of our fundraising colleagues. We encourage you to utilize the up-to-date information provided.
AFG has launched a Virtual Town Hall Series designed to facilitate discussion on challenges facing fundraisers and association leaders during these uncertain times.
AFG Virtual Town Hall Special Sessions:
- AFG Mini Webinar,”Moving Forward: Adapting and Planning for Success,” recording and resources below:
Recorded webinar link: Password: 1C^EU7E6
CCS Fundraising Philanthropic Climate Survey Report May 2020
CCS CARES Act Overview
- AFG Mini Webinar: Adapting to the COVID Current – Wed. Apr 29, 2020 1:00 PM, ET.
- Moving Forward Together in Times of Uncertainty Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for on-demand review.
- Manage -The CARES Act: What Resources Are Available and How Can We Access Them?
Meeting Cancellation Article:Meeting Cancellation PPT:https://www.tenenbaumlegal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/298/2020/04/TLG-COVID-19-Legal-Strategies-for-Association-Meetings-1-2.pdf
Recorded and Upcoming Webinars:CARES Act Article:https://www.tenenbaumlegal.com/articles/the-cares-act-a-guide-to-the-resources-for-nonprofit-organizations
FUNDRAISING CRISIS RESOURCES
- Fundraising Amidst COVID-19 Graham-Pelton Live webcast for moving forward during times of uncertainty, featuring data, real-world examples, and immediate actions to take.
- A frequently updated COVID-19 resource list for nonprofits. Also, follow the hashtag #NPCOVID19 on Twitter.
- SPONSORSHIP DURING TIMES OF CRISIS: CANCELLED EVENTS, POSTPONING AND REFUNDS
by Chris Baylis, Sponsorship Expert, Consultant & Speaker Fundraising in a Crisis, By Penelope Burk, Burk’s Blog
- What Philanthropy Can Do Today to Support Grantees Through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis, By Betsy Doyle, Michael Etzel, Peter Kim
- ADAA’s Managing Coronavirus Anxiety – Helpful Expert Tips and Strategies
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!