AFG Chicago Conference Sessions
Links to the AFG Chicago Conference presentations are available when provided by the presenter(s).
- Education Session #1: Kathryn Dattomo, Executive Director ASGE Foundation & Linda Tyler, Senior Director Sales & Business Development, ASGE presenting “Strategies to Raise Unrestricted Funds”
- 10:10am-10:40am – Connections: Networking with a Purpose
- Small Shops Unite
- Trade Associations for the Win
- My Donors are STEM Professionals (medical, science, and engineering societies)
- I Fell Into Fundraising
- 10:45am-11:45am – Education Session #2: Sandi Smith, Director of Advancement, AMA Foundation presenting “Finding a Needle in a Haystack… and Turning it into Gold”
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Luncheon Keynote: Hilary Marsh, Founder, Chief Content & Digital Strategist, Content Company presenting “Content is Connection”
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!