AFG National Conference
When: Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Where: FHI 360 Conference Center in Washington, DC
This fast-paced, one-day conference is where association fundraising and foundation professionals unite, renew their commitment to lifelong learning, and strengthen the influence of the association community to do good. Join us to learn about and discuss the unique issues related to association fundraisers and foundation professionals.
Registration will open by 12/08/2017! Be sure to get your early bird rate.
The 2018 AFG National Conference will occur from 8:00am-4:30 pm on Wednesday, May 16th, 2018. A full schedule will be released in January. New this year is the addition of a Small Group Coaching session to help you reach your personal professional goals from 4:30 pm-5:30 pm.
Schedule and Conference Content
A sample of confirmed speakers and topics include:
- “What to Do if Your Mission Sucks” by Paul Amundsen, MNA, CFRE, VP of Development at the Healthy Smiles, Healthy Children Foundation
- “Donor Personalization for Planned Giving” by Heather Sherman, Director of Gift Planning at the AARP Foundation
- “Audit & Tax Traps!” by Douglas Boedeker, CPA, CMA, Partner at Tate & Tryon & Lynette Sappe-Watkins, CFRE, Executive Director at the PA Foundation
New this year is the addition of a Small Group Coaching session to help you reach your personal professional goals from 4:30 pm-5:30 pm. The following small group sessions are available. Space is limited. New sessions will be added as we get closer to the conference, with an opportunity for previously registered attendees to sign-up at a later date:
- Managing Challenging Career Transitions with Amy K. Harbison, CPCC, ACC, Open Window Coaching
- Creating a Personal Brand on Social Media with John Doyle, Doyle McDonald
Register for the Conference!
Select the registration level below:
- Early Bird Member (279.00)
- Early Bird Member + Small Group Coaching (304.00)
- Early Bird Non-Member (379.00)
- Early Bird Non-Member + Small Group Coaching (404.00)
- Speaker Rate (169.00)
- Speaker Rate + Small Group Coaching (194.00)
2018 Sponsor Prospectus: Opportunities Available!
AFG Refund Policy: All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by May 1, 2018, to email@example.com. For nonmembers, a refund of the full nonmember conference fee minus the $125 membership fee (included in conference registration) will secure membership in AFG through June 30, 2019, and no administrative fee will be charged. Registrants choosing to forgo membership in AFG, and current members who received conference member pricing will be subject to a $50 administrative refund fee.
No refunds will be granted for requests after May 1, 2018.
Thank you for attending the 2017 AFG National Conference!
Special Thanks to AFG’s Partners, Sponsors, and Exhibitors for their Generous Support!
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!