Join / Membership Information
Since 1988, the Association Foundation Group (AFG) has been the only organization in the country dedicated to you, the association foundation professional. AFG provides unique networking and educational programs for professionals working for and with association foundations.
The AFG annual membership calendar begins July 1 and ends June 30th. Annual membership rate is $125. For more information or to process your order over the phone, please contact AFG at 703.740.8737 or email us at email@example.com
- A members-only LinkedIn group to increase networking across the country.
- Discount Registration for our educational programs in Washington, DC & Chicago, which focus on issues particularly relevant to association foundation managers.
- Discount Registration to the Annual National Conference on Association Foundations & Fundraising, the only conference dedicated exclusively to association foundation professionals.
- Networking with colleagues facing the same challenges that you face.
- Sharpening your skills in fundraising, leadership, planning, and management.
- The annual AFG Benchmarking Survey.
- AFG Connections (our bi-monthly members? only newsletter).
Membership is open to all who are interested in the management and leadership of association foundations.
AFG offers a variety of educational opportunities. Monthly Dialed-In Webinar Series sponsored by Graham-Pelton Consulting are held every third Wednesday of the month at 1:00 PM, ET and provide our attendees with one hour of Professional Development credit. These educational programs offer AFG members an opportunity to meet, network with, and learn from professionals in the association/foundation fundraising field. Program topics include Association/Foundation Board Relationships, Legal Issues, Marketing, Strategic Planning, and Fundraising.
This exclusive AFG Members-only benefit connects over 180 association fundraising professionals around the country. Your questions are answered quickly and candidly by colleagues who work in the same unique field as you. In turn, your experiences and examples will help shape discussions from which others may benefit. The LinkedIn Group is a great forum for sharing new ideas and surveying the professional fundraising environment.
A listing of the current AFG Board
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!