AFG: Now Is the Time Leave Your Mark
As the Association Foundation Group prepares to celebrate its 25th Anniversary, you are invited to volunteer! We know you?re busy, but we encourage you to make time to get involved in AFG. AFG has a number of ways for you to get involved. Some take only a few hours, while others require a larger time commitment. You pick the one that fits your schedule and interests.
AFG?s volunteer opportunities bring together an exclusive group of leaders, from all levels, to explore the many facets of our unique industry. AFG relies on its member to provide volunteer leadership and support for its programs, events and services. Make the most out of your AFG membership and volunteer today!
- Annual Conference: The 2013 conference will be held in late spring in Washington, DC. The committee suggests topic and speaker ideas and assists in the overall promotion of the conference. Requirement: Monthly conference calls, commitment to forwarding promotional materials and attendance.
- Chicago Programming: Assist the Chicago Chair with the execution of program through developing ideas for education and networking opportunities in the Chicago metro-area. Requirement: Two to three conference calls per year, recruitment of one speaker, and attendance.
- Washington, DC Programming: Assist the DC Chair with the execution of program through developing ideas for education and networking opportunities in the Washington, DC metro-area. Requirement: Two to three conference calls per year, recruitment of one speaker, and attendance.
- Marketing & Communications: Assist in the overall branding and promotion of AFG as well as its key communication vehicles to include newsletter and social media platforms. Requirements: Two to three conference calls per year, contribution of one article for newsletter and commitment to reviewing materials as needed.
- Membership: The Membership Committee is responsible for the recruitment and retention of AFG members. Working with the Membership Chair, the committee prepares and supervises the implementation of membership campaigns and makes regular outreach to current and potential members. Requirements: Two to three conference calls per year and a commitment to making outreach to current and prospective members on a monthly basis.
- Research: Identify opportunities for AFG to create research projects as well as ensure online materials are current. Requirements: Contribution of one template/article/resource per quarter for website and commitment to reviewing two three past articles or samples to ensure relevancy.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Join Mail List
Join our mailing list and sign up for AFG reminders!